Back
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    User AvatarAndrew99
    Participant

Hi there, I’m 35 years old. I’m interested in undergoing Emsella pelvic floor treatment to help improve my pelvic health. Still, I want to ensure I fully understand the risks and potential side effects before deciding. Are there any side effects or risks associated with Emsella pelvic floor treatment, and how can they be minimized? Thank you for your kind help!

User AvatarWilliam lee
    Participant

Hi Andrew, emsella pelvic floor treatment is generally risk-free and has minimal side effects; however, you should know a few things about it.
    Varying from person to person, you might find the procedure sensitive in your pelvic area. There might be (very) mild pain or discomfort during the treatment, and the process includes intense vibrations or a tingling effect in the pelvic area. However, this pain or sensation only lasts during the procedure and is quickly gone. You also might experience swelling, numbing, or bruising in the pelvic area shortly after the process.

The treatment is known to be very risk-free, and you should find a treatment provider who is experienced and licensed to make sure everything goes smoothly. It is also recommended that you consult your healthcare provider before going for emsella pelvic floor treatment.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. Login here

Need help?