If you meet the following criteria, then please get in touch
- Citizen of West Africa;
- Proven record of academic success;
- Excellent English writing, reading and speaking skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Good study skills – able to learn in a self-paced, online learning environment;
- Able to learn and memorize medical language, terminology and anatomy;
- Possess basic computer skills;
- Own a Personal Computer (desktop or laptop) (smart phones, tablets and other mobile devices are not sufficient);
- Any academic discipline; and
- Access to reliable internet
Please visit the West African Remote Medical Coding Jobs program page by clicking here and then get in touch on WhatsApp number +233202237853 or +233551195989. You can also send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Uniqueness of our Medical Coding Program
We train, certify and hire successful candidates to work either full time or part time, from either the comfort of your home, or from our co-working office spaces, for our partners in the United of America and Europe, remotely.
Medical coding jobs are secured, long term jobs with clear ladder of career progression. You can also specialize in Dermatology, Cardiology, Oncology, Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery, Evaluation and Management, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Obstetrics Gynecology, Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Urology, just to name a few.